Green Impact Foundation is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.Green Impact Foundation expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Green Impact Foundation also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Green Impact Foundation will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Green Impact Foundation may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Green Impact Foundation is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Green Impact Foundation to be refunded,
- You must request Green Impact Foundation in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Green Impact Foundation within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Green Impact Foundation or someone authorized by Green
- Impact Foundation for this purpose, OR
- Dispatched the cheque / demand draft to Green Impact Foundation by other means.
- The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Green Impact Foundation
13/2-511 65B, NADNILA
Puttur, Puttur Taluk, Dakshina Kannada
Karnataka, India 574201
All decisions of Green Impact Foundation in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.